Our bicycle café offers a unique and sociable environment to refuel, get essential repairs or upgrade your steed. We're right at the key junction of the Taff Trail (National Cycle Route) but also at the foot of a popular road climb close to off-road trails.
Tongwynlais is a beautiful Welsh village at the city's gateway to the countryside, two minutes from the M4 and A470. It's the perfect base camp or pit stop for the surrounding countryside.
Our café area has an indoor & outdoor seating area, bicycle storage that is importantly visible from your table and fully accessible toilet facilities.
• Specially blended South American coffee, roasted in the Vale and ground to precision on site.
• The finest single boiler coffee machine sourced to prepare your freshly made hot drinks on site.
• Freshly baked artisan pastries and breads from one of Cardiff's last independent bakeries.
• Fresh fruit smoothies.
• Other hot and cold seasonal surprises.
• A selection of cycling-themed cards and gifts to peruse whilst refuelling.
Environmental Commitment: Our Bicycle Café sources 100% of its power from renewable sources (either wind or solar) and reuses or recycles 100% of the waste it produces on site.
We serve takeaway cups in our eco friendly 100% biodegradable paper cups and our paper napkins, hand towels, toilet and blue centrefeed rolls are all 100% Recycled, Biodegradable & Compostable.